Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Independance day!

Merry July 4th, all. It was special for us for two reasons: 1) last year, we were all in my hospital, 2) it was the first ever time we saw the fireworks from the water, on the pontoon boat! It was cool! There were like 6 shows going on at once, so it was spin-around-o-rama, and cool all around. Okay since you asked, the third reason: with my double vision, I saw TWO shows! How cool is that? And with the reflection in the water... yeah. I'm just glad we made it back safe from drunk-boating extravaganza. (and earlier tonight I asked "Okay, we get it. We're independent of Britain. Can we just move on now?")

Hide -n- go seek

Profile for CacheDeal

In between Q & S is Arrr!

My pirate name is:
Captain Jack Kidd
Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!
Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network