Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I'm 1 re-year old today!

I'M 1 RE-YEAR OLD TODAY!!! (7/1) It's my first ever Rebirthday! My Rebirthday occurred when I WAS comatose and it was the first time I followed a command. ("Hand the bottle of water to G----- over there.") That's the first time I showed any signs of being alive (yes, I had breathing and feeding tubes) So we rejoiced by sailing on Rebooted! It was the first ever time that we rigged her and did the entire show ourselves! And after rigging her, we don't hate each other!

Two roof antennas decided to get married. The wedding wasn't that good, but the reception was awesome.

Hide -n- go seek

Profile for CacheDeal

In between Q & S is Arrr!

My pirate name is:
Captain Jack Kidd
Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!
Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network