Monday, July 14, 2008

NOW I'VE (RE-)MET MY WHOLE AMBULANCE!

So tonight I met (or re-met, from her point of view) THE OTHER MEMBER OF MY AMBULANCE CREW!!! (See this post for when I met the first) And when we left the scene of the crime, SHE THOUGHT I WAS DEAD!!! And she came to work on her day OFF just to meet me! It was just simply AWESOME to be able to look her in the eye and shake her hand. And I also got to drop off invitations to share in my joy with me at my many free-ish hobbies/activities with either/both of them! THIS IS A MASSIVE THANK YOU TO BOTH OF YOU!

WOO

HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hide -n- go seek

Profile for CacheDeal

In between Q & S is Arrr!

My pirate name is:
Captain Jack Kidd
Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!
Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network