Sunday, February 24, 2008

raced sailboats!

What does a fish say when it runs into a wall? (Answer always next time) That's part of my "memory" therapy-- memorize a buncha jokes.
I thought "onomatopoeia" was a dirty word. Huh.
Today is two days after a merry two day (2-22) and I hope it's a good one for y'all. It was a GREAT one for me, 'cause for the first time since the wreck, I RACED MY SAILBOAT! Just like I useda do, but this time ON MY OWN BOAT, AS A MEMBER OF MY SAILING CLUB! I took along my pains as crew, which I promised them until they are no longer physically able, as long as they don't mind me cussing like a sailor. It was just a "for fun" race, what we do in the off-season... well it's wonderful it was just for fun, 'cause I didn't do so hot. The first race was FINISHED before we even STARTED. Wow. The second race was finishing about the time we got near the harbor, (on the first leg of two) so... well, what did I expect when I took a single-hander and put 3 people on board?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something here. In an ideal world, it would reference the post above...

Hide -n- go seek

Profile for CacheDeal

In between Q & S is Arrr!

My pirate name is:
Captain Jack Kidd
Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!
Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network