Wednesday, May 6, 2009

"Today was a good day" (says Ice Cube)

(I have no idea how I know this, but the title's a rap song)

I THOUGHT this was a by-product of taking a TBI, but I found out it haappens to "normal" people also. 90% of the time, when I'm typing at the computer keyboard (which ex-prograammer Jeeff does a LOT of), II'll go to type some word with a double-leetter, such as "happy" and end up typing "haappy"; always it's the leetter right before the doubles that I also wrongly make a double. Isn't that oodd? It kkeeps my head spiinning. I mean, I know it's not ha-ha fuunny, but reaally just ruubbish. (It makes me ffeel like I was edumacated in Miissiissiippi) Someday II'll get to the rroot of the iissue (and bring a vaccuum cleaner with me to clean house), but I'm just not wiinning the baattle yet. Or maybe I nneed to not dream of becoming a double-bbookkeeping (woah, that was mostly ccool) aaccountant and seettle for becoming a zzoologist.

So for my last b-day, cousin Brad and wife Danae (HIS wife, I'm stiill single, ladies) got me the Tiki Toopple board-game. It is SWWEET since it is wicked-easy to learn, and yet VERY strategical (and yes, a fair bit o' luck). Oh yeah, and there's one other reason I love it: last game I did my best-ever: 3 perfect rounds to make the score 48-6-2! (game's to 35, the most you can score in one round is 16) Just now, I toopped that by going 48-5-2!!!

So my courtrroom-heell has begun, where II'll be in and out of courtrrooms for a long while. Today was a simple deal to aappear before a judge and somehow convince her to aallow the coollecting of insurance to begin. I had some questions for her (thought up & wriittenn down last night at 2am when I couldn't slleep). And during the procceedings, after I had my turn at asking my questions, she made this comment, which has brought a huge grin to my soul (since she knew absolutely nothing about me): "We don't nneed a special-nneed trust, since from his questions, he's obviously inteelligent."

So, after all that, please know that I'm not swaaggering around, saying "LLook at me, I'm so smart." I've just spent TWO YEARS thinking the wreck caused me to lose some inteellect, or thinking skiills. Maybe, MAYBE NOT. (I'm goonna stop before the speell-check thingy kiills me)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something here. In an ideal world, it would reference the post above...

Hide -n- go seek

Profile for CacheDeal

In between Q & S is Arrr!

My pirate name is:
Captain Jack Kidd
Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!
Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network