Monday, August 3, 2009

I'm the example "head injury"

Huh, so I'm about to be used as an example. We learned today from a doc at the Accelerated Sports Institute that I'm the guinea pig being used to gather data to see if the soldiers returning with head injuries would benefit from treatment at that center. And dad saw some guys walking around in black suits, we learned they were from the department of defense.

And the few times I've been there before around 11:00 or 1:00, the Center has been sorta empty (but they've been doing classes since 6am). But I walked in today to a crowd. We asked who these folks were-- "SWAT team".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something here. In an ideal world, it would reference the post above...

Hide -n- go seek

Profile for CacheDeal

In between Q & S is Arrr!

My pirate name is:
Captain Jack Kidd
Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!
Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network