Wednesday, November 11, 2009

your daily dog fix

So I love dogs. Have for years. I foresee being a volunteer dog walker at the Humane Society for years to come. It's a sweet deal-- you get some dog-lovin' time, they feed 'em, bathe 'em, and do other necessities. So it'll be a long while before I want a dog all my own. But when I do, I know the desired breed. My apartment-neighbors have a great, sweet, very smart Australian Shepard that I just had to go buy a big bag of doggy treats for, and try to work in a trip next door most days to see my sweetie. That way, I can take her treats, for which she'll shake my hand and perform scavenger hunts.

So I started researching what kinds of tricks you can teach Aussies. I found everything ranging from this (duh) to this (whoa, cool).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something here. In an ideal world, it would reference the post above...

Hide -n- go seek

Profile for CacheDeal

In between Q & S is Arrr!

My pirate name is:
Captain Jack Kidd
Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!
Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network