Friday, April 16, 2010

comments on this blog will now be seen

So I'll be darned.  When you click the Comment link below a posting now and leave some words for the world, I'll actually see that, which means I can actually publish them as moderator.  I had accidentally set Gmail to delete all those, so I've been ignoring them and asking folks to all kinds of shenanigans to get around that.  Fixed.  Doesn't it make you feel good inside that when you comment on Jeff Knox's blog, if he chooses to publish the comment, other folks can actually see it?  ;-)

1 comment:

  1. And here I thought all this while you were just moderating me :)

    ReplyDelete

Say something here. In an ideal world, it would reference the post above...

Hide -n- go seek

Profile for CacheDeal

In between Q & S is Arrr!

My pirate name is:
Captain Jack Kidd
Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!
Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network