Saturday, July 17, 2010

creatively constrained writing exercise

“The devil he lived!  I left him in the forest, so it follows that the doof is ergo ogre food.  I'm glad I had high-octane coffee before my task this morning-- don't believe I could have faced it with decaf.  Taking a prisoner to be eaten, sure I reviled being charged with it, but you know me, I always deliver.  And the king's best sweets were my payment-- sure I was stressed, but the desserts!  It sure beats getting some stinkin' wooden drawer as a reward!  Word on the streets is that the king was considering as a form of punishment either a flog or a round of golf-- whew, no thanks either way.  Well, it beats being a street performer anyway, when I used to get spit for tips.  Hey, get away from that curtain!  The secret behind the curtain won't keep if you peek!  And get away from my knits, you stink!  If you're going to mess with all my stuff, I'm going to draw a close to this ward.  Keep snooping, and I'll make sure you're repaid with a used diaper!  You're only going to bring about your own doom with this crazy mood.  Hey, put my phone down!  If I find out you laid one finger on that dial...”
PALINDROMES: http://www.google.com/search?aq=f&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=define:+palindromes
SEMORDNILAP: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=define:+semordnilap&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something here. In an ideal world, it would reference the post above...

Hide -n- go seek

Profile for CacheDeal

In between Q & S is Arrr!

My pirate name is:
Captain Jack Kidd
Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!
Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network