Sunday, September 19, 2010

whoops, NEVER MIND about the plank record

NEVER MIND.  Turns out that was due to a massive caffeine overload after I bought an "energy drink" from a street vendor, on top of my daily dose of Provigil, which is a caffeine overload by itself.  I discovered this since my vision all of a sudden got incredibly jittery, and I got freaked out, got a neighbor to verify if my eyes were shaking, talked to dad, and when I told dad about the energy drink, he pieced it together.  After about 6 cups of water and milk and some protein bars, everything returned to normal as far as my vision goes.  Explains the SIX minute plank... and I thought I was all He-Man and stuff.  I think I'll go back to my 2.5 minute planks, on good days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something here. In an ideal world, it would reference the post above...

Hide -n- go seek

Profile for CacheDeal

In between Q & S is Arrr!

My pirate name is:
Captain Jack Kidd
Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!
Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network