Thursday, February 10, 2011

the dangers of Facebook

OK, so I don't like Facebook, and I only have an account there since it was useful to me as I learned about my own life after the "car incident."  "Oh yeah, I do know them... and them..."  These days though, I never go there.  "So your Facebook status says that you just moved the clothes from the washer to the dryer, and are about to go blow your nose-- WHY DO I CARE?"  But this link was included in the Kiwanis newsletter I just got, and I wanna pass it along to any Facebook'ers.  http://www.tvkim.com/watch/654/kim-on-komand-what-you-should-never-say-on-facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something here. In an ideal world, it would reference the post above...

Hide -n- go seek

Profile for CacheDeal

In between Q & S is Arrr!

My pirate name is:
Captain Jack Kidd
Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!
Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network