Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My story's making the rounds without my knowledge! Sweet!

So the other day, I wasn't feeling well, so I went to get some hot soup somewhere.  I ended up back at Lemongrass, the Thai restaurant.  At the end of the meal, I asked the waitress "So I've seen you a bunch before, right?"  
   --"Yes."  
"I expect I probably told you my story about 8 or 9 times."
   --"No, only once."
"That's surprising-- it seems like most folks heard it at least five times before I got it into my head that they'd heard it."
   --"But I've been retelling it, since it's such a strong don't drink AND drive story."
HOW AWESOME IS THAT!?!?  Other people are telling my story for me!  That makes it exponentially more powerful to hopefully save lives!

1 comment:

  1. Jeff, that's great. I'm glad your story is spreading, getting out there, and helping people. And it sounds as though you're really making connections in person on your own. That's a great response!
    Plus, I felt as though this was really well written and worth posting. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Say something here. In an ideal world, it would reference the post above...

Hide -n- go seek

Profile for CacheDeal

In between Q & S is Arrr!

My pirate name is:
Captain Jack Kidd
Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!
Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network