Sunday, January 8, 2012

I.Q. test: should you or should you not bungee-jump over crocodile-infested waters?

"Hmmm... I don't know... tough question... so down there are alligators... that will kill me if given the chance... actually eat me... and you want to push me off this incredibly safe alligator-observation ledge so that I hurl toward them rapidly, only to be pulled back at the last second by this very thin stretchy rope... yeah, huh, sounds like a solid good plan.  You've really thought this out!  Yeah, let's do this to this!"

<JUMP>  http://news.google.com/news/more?pz=1&ned=us&ncl=dl8Qd8SJh1EV8kMv-wO4stgLqVUSM&topic=h


Later, "WOAH that was way too close!  I had to swim with my ankles tied together and everything.  Talk about a rush!  I'm never EVER bungee-jumping over alligator-infested waters AGAIN...  Oh what's that you say?  You know of a place that will let me bungee-jump over a bear pit?  Cool!  How soon can we go?  I'll have to work it in though, as my next adventure will be to have my body suspended over a bed of nails by a strand of used dental floss... that will be a jab of fun!  It should be so exciting, it'll hurt!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something here. In an ideal world, it would reference the post above...

Hide -n- go seek

Profile for CacheDeal

In between Q & S is Arrr!

My pirate name is:
Captain Jack Kidd
Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!
Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network