Monday, December 1, 2008

So then I................. breathed.

So we started the drive home today. As we drove through the tunnels under ze Chesapeake Bay, I was like "Oh no, we're gonna go under THE OCEAN! I'd like to breathe, but there's this ocean on top of me. Hold your breath!" So it IS possible to make it through that tunnel holding your breath. Huh. And I didn't learn my lesson by the 2nd tunnel. Huh. Noted: get smarter. Special note: viewers at home may not want to try both tunnels AND their connecting bridge in one breath-- that bridge isn't what you and I (or at least I) would call "short." EXTRA-SPECIAL DUNKED-IN-STRAWBERRY-MILKSHAKE MESSAGE: please don't do this whilst driving (I've tried the opposite of "alive" and trust me, it's not as cool as they say).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/YTMND Because of the above, I'm working on YAlmostTMND

1 comment:

  1. how come you can hold your breath in a tunnel underwater, but can't hold your breath underwater??....."I am not a fish...."

    ReplyDelete

Say something here. In an ideal world, it would reference the post above...

Hide -n- go seek

Profile for CacheDeal

In between Q & S is Arrr!

My pirate name is:
Captain Jack Kidd
Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!
Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network