Monday, September 7, 2009

sick

I was just writing an email to someonce, bowing out of our planned activity tommorow, that included this paragraph, and it cracks me up so much, I thought I'd share it. And yes, I do indeed realize that Jeff 2.0 has gone from just the odd-duck usual self that Jeff 1.0 was to being just plain... there's not a word for it yet.

"I woke up this morning sicker than a dog. My throat feels like... I bought it used on eBay and am in contact currently with their customer complaints department, after giving the seller a negative 42 rating. Apparently, the "truth in advertising" act doesn't apply to eBay sellers, or he/she didn't read the "full disclosure" part of the seller's contract. And I just cancelled my bid on a new skeletal right cranial hemisphere, sold by the same lying son-of-a-gun. I might have ended up with triple vision. And I was so happy I was winning that auction, too. Life sucks, and then you wake up tomorrow. (That's the sick-Jeff talking)"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something here. In an ideal world, it would reference the post above...

Hide -n- go seek

Profile for CacheDeal

In between Q & S is Arrr!

My pirate name is:
Captain Jack Kidd
Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!
Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network