Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I HAVE RECOVERED

So I've blogged before that I've physically recovered (and since gone well beyond), now I will claim I HAVE ENTIRELY RECOVERED.  I useda joke that I wouldn't make this claim until I had both a job and a girlfriend-- I have neither, but so what?  I'm doing durn well in school and meeting TONS of folks who even if they don't become girlfriends are welcome to be friends who happen to be girls.  And, I don't drive-- but SO WHAT?  The more I ride buses, the more it sinks in that there are a ton of "normal" folks who don't drive.  This comes up since I went to meet someone recently that I'd "met" through eHarmony.  And she said that if, before we met face-to-face, I hadn't told her over email the "car almost killed me" story, she would never have guessed.  That speaks volumes to me.  It means our hard work is starting to pay off.  SWEET.  That means that even my ever so minor speech issues aren't really obvious.

So Jrox.blogspot.com was started as a Carepages.com thing from the hospital to give y'all some feedback as to how my recovery was going.  Now I'll claim that "recovery" is no longer relevant-- from now on, it's just plain ol' progress-- not from anything, but toward something.  This blog will be used to keep ya updated on Jeff 2.0's major life events still, sure, but it'll really move away from being recovery-oriented, and migrate to mostly just sporadicly odd musings.  So if you're "watching" this blog by email (all 17 of you), no offense will be taken if you click on the link following "To stop getting this spam" below this.  Now, I do hope that in the future, when I think "that's blog-worthy", it'll be something humorous-- well, at least to me, and that's a whole different ball-game.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a lovely positive post, it really made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete

Say something here. In an ideal world, it would reference the post above...

Hide -n- go seek

Profile for CacheDeal

In between Q & S is Arrr!

My pirate name is:
Captain Jack Kidd
Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!
Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network