Friday, May 13, 2011

-=apparently=- I'm "famous" around the bus station

I came by the transit authority transfer station today to get a new bus map to replace an outdated one.  In talking with the woman behind the window, she dropped a sentence that had my name in it.  I was like "Woah, wait... how'd you know my... oh wait, are you the email contact person for Greenlink, Sheila <lastName>?"  
"Yes I am Jeff."  
"Well how did you know who I am?"  
"Oh, everyone around here knows who you are."  
"WHAT?  I mean, cool, but why is that?" 
"You're the only one who asks questions."
That was just so cool, had to blog it.  Hey, you don't always have to accept things "the way they are."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something here. In an ideal world, it would reference the post above...

Hide -n- go seek

Profile for CacheDeal

In between Q & S is Arrr!

My pirate name is:
Captain Jack Kidd
Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!
Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network