Tuesday, May 6, 2008

first swim o' the year

Is there a crash course in learning how to fly?

I forgot to post this yesterday, but on Monday 5/5, I VERY HESITANTLY went swimming on "Brad Beach." First it was just toe bubble while the boat was moving, and I was like "Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh" but then we stopped at the infamous beach and I tried water-walking (walking IN water, not ON water). Next thing ya know... you know who y'are out there. (It's named that 'cause he went swimming there when it was ... oh, I don't know ... FREAKIN' FREEZING)

AND I slept without socks on that night, so (in my books) it's now officially summer.

Incontinence Hotline...Can you hold, please?

Hide -n- go seek

Profile for CacheDeal

In between Q & S is Arrr!

My pirate name is:
Captain Jack Kidd
Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!
Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network