Thursday, July 30, 2009

rollerblading BABIES?!?

Recovery, therapy, getting better, blah blah blah. Now, a chuckles day in Jrox.blogspot.com-land:

Isn't it odd that palindrome spelled backwards doesn't mean the same thing? (or really, anything?)

Don't know if you saw this Evian commercial on TV, but check it out. It's so worth it, dude. Far out, my main man. Reminds me of that time I did that gnarly retro-encabulated, upside-down, underwater, wicked spin-tail-grab while my buddies literally briefly put me on on fire. Oh, wait, I said I was underwater. I guess I should admit that I was also asleep. I'm that good. (You gotta check out both videos, and know that Rockwell owned part of my last company)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something here. In an ideal world, it would reference the post above...

Hide -n- go seek

Profile for CacheDeal

In between Q & S is Arrr!

My pirate name is:
Captain Jack Kidd
Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!
Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network