Monday, December 27, 2010

*more* press... Kiwanis International blog

So recently, I blogged about joining Kiwanis.  Turns out a fellow that works for Kiwanis International uses a service that lets him know most times the word "Kiwanis" shows up anywhere on the web.  It led him to my post saying that I'd joined Kiwanis and was liking it so far.  (this post)  He sent me a message asking me to write a thingamabob for the Kiwanis International blog.  OK, so I did, and it recently went up!  Check it out-- http://sites.kiwanis.org/kiwanis/en/blog/10-12-24/New_member_finds_hope_in_Kiwanis.aspx
(there's probbly nothing in there you didn't already know, just sharing...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something here. In an ideal world, it would reference the post above...

Hide -n- go seek

Profile for CacheDeal

In between Q & S is Arrr!

My pirate name is:
Captain Jack Kidd
Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!
Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network