Saturday, January 1, 2011

gawrsh, this is a cool article

This year, change your mind

I should have already known this level of neuroplasticity is possible due to my "new" double vision-- after 3.5 years of seeing double 24/7, (well not 24, I do occasionally sleep for 4 or 5 hours)  I've become so very used to it.  How used to it?  Last week I passed the FAA test for the vision of commercial jet pilots; not since I'm going to be a pilot, just to prove I can do it.

(um, just kidding about the whole jet pilot thing)

1 comment:

  1. Auntie Linéa1/01/2011

    I LOVE your sense of humor ~

    ReplyDelete

Say something here. In an ideal world, it would reference the post above...

Hide -n- go seek

Profile for CacheDeal

In between Q & S is Arrr!

My pirate name is:
Captain Jack Kidd
Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!
Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network