Friday, January 16, 2009

Columbia!

Alright, so I started this blog to share my progress on the recovery path with y'all. Let's get back to that.

I found out this morning that I made it into the vocational rehab program in Columbia, SC where I'll go for 5 weeks starting March 22nd. The purpose is to evaluate my work skills & help me choose possible careers based on my strengths & interests. Finally! I've been waiting a long time for this. We went over & took the tour recently. It's a deal where I stay at the center M-F and have days that go from 6AM to 4PM. So it may be rough & tumble, it may be simple & easy-- who can say yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something here. In an ideal world, it would reference the post above...

Hide -n- go seek

Profile for CacheDeal

In between Q & S is Arrr!

My pirate name is:
Captain Jack Kidd
Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!
Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network