Saturday, January 31, 2009

is that lunar wane shaft dingle-armed again?

Oh my goodness indeed.  I was looking though some old emails last night and found this video.  Now Rockwell Automation is a serious company-- well, maybe not THAT serious considering they made this. I've  been out of the business long enough that I didn't realize this was a joke at first, I thought it was just plain funny.  They're one of the companies that owned the company I worked for at the time of-- one of our 5(?) founding companies, known to us as Founders.  The gent that was one of our main contacts there and who just confirmed this IS a joke was my sailing mentor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something here. In an ideal world, it would reference the post above...

Hide -n- go seek

Profile for CacheDeal

In between Q & S is Arrr!

My pirate name is:
Captain Jack Kidd
Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!
Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network