Sunday, January 25, 2009

Die Uh Lec Tie Zer

-Jeff: I'm going to tell you all about something that I'm pretty sure you have no reason to know about.

-Redneck: ah's a-gonna tell yo' all about sumpin thet ah's purdy sho'nuff yo' haf no reason t'knows about.

-Jive: I'm goin' t'tell ya' all about sump'n dat I'm fine sho' man ya' gots no reason t'know about. Man!

-Cockney: I'm bloody well gonna tell you lot about sumfink that I'm pretty sure yer 'ave no reason ter know about.

-Elmer Fudd: I'm going to teww you aww about something that I'm pwetty suwe you have no weason to know about.

-Swedish chef: I'm gueeng tu tell yuoo ell ebuoot sumetheeng thet I'm pretty soore-a yuoo hefe-a nu reesun tu knoo ebuoot. Um de hur de hur de hur.

-Moron: I'm goigg t' tell you all bou' somedigg dat I'm pretty sure you habe no reason t' know bou'.

-Pig Latin: I'myay oinggay otay elltay youay allyay aboutyay omethingsay atthay I'myay ettypray uresay youay avehay onay easonray otay owknay aboutyay.

-Hacker: i'/\/\ going tt0 tellyou asll about dsomeThing th4t i"m prettY sureypou have no reason to jknow aboput!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 lolololololool

-Complete nincompoop: I'm going to tell you all about something that I'm pretty sure you have no reason to know about. HEY THAT'S WHAT I SAID! WHAT TRICKERY IS THIS?!?

http://rinkworks.com/dialect/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something here. In an ideal world, it would reference the post above...

Hide -n- go seek

Profile for CacheDeal

In between Q & S is Arrr!

My pirate name is:
Captain Jack Kidd
Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!
Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network