Tuesday, March 10, 2009

recap

Yesterday:
My memory was so bad, I couldn't remember what the heck a "ski pole" is... then it hit me.

Today:
Went to my ophthalmologist. Now it's official that my EYE is no worse off than it already was. The blood was just from skin lacerations. WHEW. Close call. And today I realized that the skiing fall-on-the-pole wasn't at all related to my balance issues-- it was such a freak occurrence, it could have happened to anybody.

AND if you're ever down about things, I have the answer. Gelato. Today, I set the new record for number of flavors/scoops tried in one day. First I set it by trying three scoops of 3 different flavors. Then I broke it by going back for 2 new ones. You should Google if there's a gelato store in your town. 5 flavors of gelato today. So THAT'S what heaven looks like. I need to go to sle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something here. In an ideal world, it would reference the post above...

Hide -n- go seek

Profile for CacheDeal

In between Q & S is Arrr!

My pirate name is:
Captain Jack Kidd
Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!
Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network