Sunday, December 27, 2009

my story in the press, round 1

So as I wrote before, a newspaper reporter came and watched me work out at my gym and did an interview with me and my folks. His story finally hit the paper. I guess that should say my story finally hit the paper.
See anything missing? How about the glaring omission of the word 'DRUNK'? The real lesson of my story is that you are more than welcome to go kill your own brain cells with alcohol, JUST DON'T KILL MINE, so stay far away from any driver's seats. I mean, at last count, I only have 42 brain cells left, and no one will mess with those.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jeff,
    Saw the article and just wanted to tell you I'm proud of you. You are a credit to your name.
    It sounds like you're really shaking things up and opening doors for yourself and a whole lot of other people. That's really great.
    I have to tell you a JK story. I have been researching a very unusual item (a gas dispensing billy club used by prison guards in the 40' and 50's) for months and finally found a picture of one like it posted on the internet. I send the guy a note and it turns out his name is Jeff Knox. He lives in Missouri. What are the odds of two guys named Jeff Knox both being interested in knives, guns, and old prison guard tools?
    But I used to be a computer programmer too and enjoyed rock climbing. Tried sailing, but just couldn't get into it. Want to try sailing little Hoby Cats. That might be fun.
    Keep up the good work. You're an inspiration to all of us.
    Merry Christmas and Happy, Healthy New Year!
    Cheers,
    Jeff Knox
    Manassas, VA

    ReplyDelete

Say something here. In an ideal world, it would reference the post above...

Hide -n- go seek

Profile for CacheDeal

In between Q & S is Arrr!

My pirate name is:
Captain Jack Kidd
Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!
Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network