Friday, December 4, 2009

temperature guage & surfice dog

I just had dinner at a restaurant. I arrived there in my jacket since it's a bit cold out. In case you weren't aware, it's December. I took the coat off to eat my meal, ate well, and then got up and left. I walked out the door, and was thinking "Man, it's chilly! I can't believe it got this much colder over the course of a meal! I mean, I didn't think I-- oh right, my jacket!" I had only gone about 20 feet, so I went back & it was still where I had taken it off.
Now the reason I'm so happy about this incident is that 2 years ago, I couldn't feel coldness. I'd be shivering, not noticing my teeth chattering, and have to be told "Jeff, you're obviously cold. Put a jacket on." But now, I'm feeling temperature enough to cause me to think that I should have a jacket on, then remember that I have a jacket... back there.
So it shows that my temperature gauge, among many others, is slowly returning back to where it should be. None of us had any clue what Jeff 2.0 could or could not do, and it's just good that I can feel this! And as far as things you may have thought Jeff 2.0 could do, go ahead and cross "levitate objects with only his mind" right off that list. I'm not saying it's not possible, just not yet.

And this dog has learned, as I have, that having a bad thing happen to you can be turned into a great thing. Jeff 2.0 is way more into keeping my body fit, and nice to a fault to everyone I meet now. "Turning disappointment into a joyful new direction" is well put. Agreed. And I feel his pain-- I can't stop chasing birds either. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something here. In an ideal world, it would reference the post above...

Hide -n- go seek

Profile for CacheDeal

In between Q & S is Arrr!

My pirate name is:
Captain Jack Kidd
Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!
Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network