Saturday, June 28, 2008

lunch was kinda cool

So today, I was having lunch at a place tied for the greatest restaurant ever, and lunch was very cool. (I'm like Norm @ Cheers there, just need to order "the usual.") Very cool indeed. I ate at the bar (rain was forecasted), and the two guys to my right were very interesting indeed. Two spots down was a sailor, so I found someone who would get the saying I had in the hospitals: "Yeah, I'm strongly heeling to starboard." And then, the fellow directly to my right was a software developer too, in Gvegas, at a company I'D HEARD OF, and HE was in a car wreck too. Wonders haven't ceased. Now they have. Oh, nope, still going.

So after Firefox download day, it took DAYS of adding old bookmarks back in. The reason is simple: it's just that I edited userchrome.css to move the buttons around in Firefox 2. Anybody else here? Anybody else?

Hide -n- go seek

Profile for CacheDeal

In between Q & S is Arrr!

My pirate name is:
Captain Jack Kidd
Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!
Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network