Thursday, June 12, 2008

My memory is BACK!

My memory is BACK! (except for living with HER) I went to Gvegas's "Downtown Alive" tonight, and part of main street was closed down for the live (loud) music, food vendors, et al, but through the large crowd I spied a guy that I THOUGHT I recognized, and told my pains "Hold on, I'm gonna check something." So I walked over and asked the guy, "Pardon me, do you know B------ K--------?" He goes, "Well, I hope so, 'cause that's me!" Well, that is just AMAZING! This guy was on my freshman hall IN COLLEGE! That's ELEVEN YEARS AGO! I mean, even normal folks without my memory issues would maybe not recognize THAT!

Hide -n- go seek

Profile for CacheDeal

In between Q & S is Arrr!

My pirate name is:
Captain Jack Kidd
Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!
Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network