Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The week of ME

So, I hate to be a me-monster, but this week is going to be VERY COOL for me. (Check back here on Wed. & Thurs. nights)
Today/tonight we went for a pontoon boat ride with our new neighbors, the only neighbors we're ever gonna have! We met them very briefly before they moved in, and they just now, after a week or so, are starting to dig their way out of box-land. And guess what??? THEY WERE COMPUTER PROGRAMMERS TOO!!! (of course, it WAS in Cobol and Fortran, but what can I say besides "What? I'm staying in a RETIREMENT community.")

Hide -n- go seek

Profile for CacheDeal

In between Q & S is Arrr!

My pirate name is:
Captain Jack Kidd
Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!
Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network