Friday, August 8, 2008

Happy ate day!

Happy ate day everybody! It's just gonna be g8. In the afternoon, I hope to look back and say I 8 a good lunch and that I feel my stomach is s8ted. If you play billiards, the trick is for the shot to go str8. And best of luck to anybody who- like me- is looking for a potential m8- I've learned you wanna start with a first d8. I'd r8 today right up there. Happy ate day! 8/8/8

Hide -n- go seek

Profile for CacheDeal

In between Q & S is Arrr!

My pirate name is:
Captain Jack Kidd
Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!
Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network