Thursday, August 21, 2008

ups & downs

Well, today had it's ups & downs.

Ups: I drove from The Sonic near Gvegas (Greenville) ALL THE WAY HOME (that's about 45-60 minutes)!!! That's the 1st time! My folks (understandably) didn't feel comfortable up until today with me driving on a two-lane road with a posted speed limit of 55. But I did it fine. So yay!

Downs: We arrive home safely to a phone call from my credit card company's fraud department. I paid for lunch today with my credit card, and then it was used around 6:00 pm in Ohio for two charges, one being around $600. So at least they know that charge is in dispute. Ummm, hello, living in SC here & don't have a driver's license yet. Capiche?

Hide -n- go seek

Profile for CacheDeal

In between Q & S is Arrr!

My pirate name is:
Captain Jack Kidd
Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!
Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network