Saturday, August 23, 2008

oh yeah... WHO'S driving? (sometimes)

Well my recovery reached a new level today! I drove to play disc golf, then I drove ALL THE WAY from there to the Hut for lunch & back again! The whole time we were out of the house, if we were driving, I was driving! I've never done that before! Luckily, there are two of the world's greatest restaurants within an hour-- Barley's & the Hut! Oh... it's so fine... to live in... South Caroline! Sorry to non-SC dwellers that you have to live so far away... But maybe if you started walking last week...

Hide -n- go seek

Profile for CacheDeal

In between Q & S is Arrr!

My pirate name is:
Captain Jack Kidd
Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!
Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network