Thursday, August 14, 2008

I'VE BEEN RECOGNIZED BY SOMEONE I DON'T KNOW!

What did the ocean say when it saw the sky? Nothing, it just waved.

So we stopped by F.U. on the way home today. Since we were there, I stopped by my old C.S. building to chat with some of my professors. One of them had two students in his office, but waved me in since they weren't busy. And one of the students said something like "Hey, aren't you the guy that started the Ultimate Frisbee team here?" Oh heck yeah!

Hide -n- go seek

Profile for CacheDeal

In between Q & S is Arrr!

My pirate name is:
Captain Jack Kidd
Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!
Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network