Monday, February 1, 2010

god I love this apartment

So they're finishing knocking down the building across the street, and for a few years, it'll be a park.  A park!
"What are you doing today, Jeff?"
"Ah, going to cross the street and sit in a park with my schoolwork.  Sigh.  Life's rough.  It's all the way across the street, I mean come on!"

And two blocks away is The Barkery Bistro, a store for all of your four-legged friend's needs.  (I was just there)  They have the two sweetest golden retrievers you've ever seen, Bentley & Duncan.  So whenever I need some fur therapy, all I gotta do is walk 2 blocks away!

And I won't tell you about the waterfall 5 blocks away.  Whoops, I just did.  There is NOT a waterfall 5 blocks away.  It is NOT gorgeous, it does NOT have a foot-bridge right over it, it does NOT have a park next to it, and it does NOT have a walking trail that goes to the zoo.

So this apartment complex is currently taking lease applications...

Yeah, I'm staying in Gvegas... that's being continuously reaffirmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something here. In an ideal world, it would reference the post above...

Hide -n- go seek

Profile for CacheDeal

In between Q & S is Arrr!

My pirate name is:
Captain Jack Kidd
Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!
Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network