Sunday, December 11, 2011

"are you on crack?... like FDR was?"

Ha!  So very often in my therapies, my therapist would ask me to do something, something that for me at the time was very hard.  I would so often come back with a "Are you on crack?"  My folks thought it was mildly amusing... until dad recently slipped a disc in his back, and is currently undergoing physical rehab.  The other day, he asked his P.T. "Are you on crack?"  Now you know how I felt, huh dad?  And here's the surprising bit he saw on TV the other night-- FDR WAS ON CRACK!  HUH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something here. In an ideal world, it would reference the post above...

Hide -n- go seek

Profile for CacheDeal

In between Q & S is Arrr!

My pirate name is:
Captain Jack Kidd
Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!
Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network