Sunday, December 4, 2011

you can find ANYTHING on the internet!!!

I just happened to stumble across this, and had to share how unbelievable odd it is.  Growing up, I loved the TV show The A-Team.  Come to find out, those episodes are on Netflix.  OH YES!  I get a healthy dose of Hannibal, Face, Murdock & B.A. each week.  "I love it when a plan comes together."  Yeah, me too, Hannibal, me too.  (and I hate it when a plan goes awry, especially when it results in a coma)  Speaking of B.A., this goes to show how unbelievably wide the internet is.  If you were to, say, visit a foreign country and you were to, say, happen to find yourself in discussions with the locals about how awesome the A-Team is (you never know, it could happen, what, oh you don't get out much do you), you might find that you hit a wall when you start to discuss the nuances of that African-American character, ah what was his name in your language, ah sorry I don't know what you all call him here... OH YES I DO!  I forgot there's this thing called the "internet", where people have put together how to say "B.A. Baracus" IN OTHER LANGUAGES.  What the ever-loving snot-rags... and let's hope that Mr. T. doesn't visit Taiwan, as I think anyone who says to him "hey you, I need picture, Wacky Head" is going to have a real bad day.  Call it a hunch.  "Don't be callin' me no wacky head stuff anymo', you hear me sucka?  That be crazy.  And I thought the Face-man was crazy.  You see me flexin'?  Call it a reload.  They say no pain, no gain-- well, you about to gain a lot fool!  You about to be rich!  Hey, shoe's untied!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something here. In an ideal world, it would reference the post above...

Hide -n- go seek

Profile for CacheDeal

In between Q & S is Arrr!

My pirate name is:
Captain Jack Kidd
Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!
Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network