Thursday, April 10, 2008

Cafepress started

Y'all single folks might wanna check these out!

And these! (if you're single)

But maybe not these, because I don't think any of y'all do what (someone you know) does.

I have about 7 more ideas that'll show up here in the next few days/weeks/months.

This'll help SOMEONE (and I forget who) to pay off medical bills in the hundreds of thousands. Oh, wait, I have insurance. Okay, TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ANY HEALTH INSURANCE YOU CAN FIND!

Hide -n- go seek

Profile for CacheDeal

In between Q & S is Arrr!

My pirate name is:
Captain Jack Kidd
Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!
Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network