Sunday, April 27, 2008

"Ooh ooh ooh, Mr. Kotter, Mr. Kotter!"

What do you get if you cross a pit bull with a collie? A dog that runs for help after it bites your leg off.

If a wedding goes off without a hitch, was it successful?

Today I found out that the wreck affected my IQ-- or at least my memory of how to use a hole-puncher. Got it now.

You would have needed to see the old TV show about a teacher "Welcome back, Kotter" to get this:
So, today, we were playing a game (imagine THAT) and dad was saying "ooh ooh ooh, Mr. Kotter, Mr. Kotter!" and mom was like "don't bother him during his turn" and dad was like "I was just trash talking-- it's fine..." Now I know that if saying "ooh ooh ooh, Mr. Kotter, Mr. Kotter!" is considered trash-talking... I must live in a near-retirement community. Oh wait, I do. And the fact I recognized that line ... oh... my... goodness.

What did the elephant say to the naked man?

Hide -n- go seek

Profile for CacheDeal

In between Q & S is Arrr!

My pirate name is:
Captain Jack Kidd
Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!
Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network