Tuesday, April 29, 2008

She's ... my ... cherry pie

What did the elephant say to the naked man?
How do you breathe or drink through that thing?

Confucius say man who stand in front of running car get tired. Man who stand behind get exhausted.

Why did Captain (James TIBURON) Kirk pee on the ceiling? He wanted to go where no man had gone before. (I lost a shave-your-head bet over his middle name. I was wrong.)

Two cannibals were eating a clown. One of them asked, "Does this taste funny to you?"

A guy walks into a psychologist's office wearing only his shoes. The psych. says, "Well, I can clearly see you're nuts."

It just occurred to me that I'm living proof that doctors are wrong EXACTLY 90% of the time (says 10% chance of ever waking up boy). Also (pay attention, you might learn something)... 2 + 2 is ... 4!

Oh... my... goodness... this morning I got 2 see Dad (I had to tell him how to do it) rocking out to Poison's cover of the song "She's ... my ... cherry pie" with devil horns (thumb and pinky out) and saying "Rock on!" Well, that's one item I can scratch off my things to do before I pass on list. (which is literally a text file on my laptop, and, no, I won't share it.)

Did you hear about the dyslexic lawyer?

Hide -n- go seek

Profile for CacheDeal

In between Q & S is Arrr!

My pirate name is:
Captain Jack Kidd
Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!
Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network