Sunday, March 2, 2008

back on a Flying Scot!

Do zombies eat candy with their fingers? No, they eat their fingers separately. Ants can carry up to 20 times their body weight, which is useful info if you need help moving a potato chip.
What do you call a formal dance full of only chicks?
So today, I went sailing with a friend who I useda race against! I like his boat A LOT (takes two people)- a Flying Scot. My current one is a single-hander...
So because of the wreck, I now keep a text file of words that are hard to say (aloud. Mentally I have no problem with). It goes:
sterility, existed, sixtieth, triptatrichloraminedamine, the name of the girl who crashed her car into me
Go figure.

Hide -n- go seek

Profile for CacheDeal

In between Q & S is Arrr!

My pirate name is:
Captain Jack Kidd
Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!
Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network