Monday, March 3, 2008

Freshman college roommate

What do you call a formal dance full of only chicks? A fowl ball.
I went into a McDonald's and ordered fries. The girl said "would you like fries with that?"
What sound does a grape make when you step on it?
So today, I went to go see my freshman college roommate! The reason that's so unbelievably exciting is that about a month into he and I living together, HE WAS IN A CAR THAT WAS HIT BY A DRUNK DRIVER AND HE WAS BADLY INJURED, TOO! 10 years later, wonders haven't ceased. And three years later, he remembered a password to a computer thing, so there's always hope! Of course, I got trumped when I said:
"My chances of ever waking up were 10%. You?"
"0%"
"Ummm, look over there. Live dancing girls!"

Hide -n- go seek

Profile for CacheDeal

In between Q & S is Arrr!

My pirate name is:
Captain Jack Kidd
Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!
Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network