Saturday, March 1, 2008

Why don't skeletons date? They don't have any body to go out with.
Do zombies eat candy with their fingers?
I went sailing today, right next to the club I'm a member of on my pains' boat, and saw about 8-10 sailboats all coming from the club... I said, looks kinda like they're racing. Well... today was the first race of the keelboat class season (I have a centerboarder). The wind was excellent, about 13-15 knots. (1 mph = .8689755962687 kts an hour) (Wrong, dad looked it up, it was 15-22 mph)
Mom said she was going to the grocery store the other day, and did I want anything? I replied my usual, "live dancing girls," and mom said "what section do I find those in? Miss-elaneous?"

Hide -n- go seek

Profile for CacheDeal

In between Q & S is Arrr!

My pirate name is:
Captain Jack Kidd
Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!
Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network