Thursday, March 6, 2008

Better sailing

What sound does a grape make when you step on it? A little wine.
Man who leaps off cliff jumps to conclusion.
What kind of coffee was served on the Titanic?
My advice is: GEORGE, GEORGE, GEORGE OF THE JUNGLE, WATCH OUT FOR THAT CAR!
So today was lot of fun! We went sailing on Qwerty ("that's my boat"). The wind was MUCH BETTER than last time. Here all this time I'd thought that our slowness was the fact that we had three people on board a singlehander (which I've APPARENTLY taken crew on before), but today we sailed with two (parents altered hours), and did absolutely fine, so we sailed with three... once again, absolutely fine! So what changed between that day and today? I have no idea (well, 5 MPH more wind), but it is now my mission to find out.

Hide -n- go seek

Profile for CacheDeal

In between Q & S is Arrr!

My pirate name is:
Captain Jack Kidd
Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!
Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network