Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Gwynn Valley!

What do you get when you play a country song backwards? You get your house, your truck, your wife and your dog back.
What do you call a fish with no fins or tail?
So, today I have done nothing, de nada, zip, zippo, kaputka. Except ...
I went back to Brevard, NC to see Gwynn Valley where I was a camp counselor one summer (right after being Applebee's-boy)! I saw one of the cabins I worked in, and the pond I lifeguarded at! (apparently, I showed up early to take that course) I remembered correctly that their daily (I thought weekly) "newspaper" is called the Tajar Times! All in all, it was a great trip down memory lane, and if anyone needs a stroll down THAT lane... well, I forget who does...

Hide -n- go seek

Profile for CacheDeal

In between Q & S is Arrr!

My pirate name is:
Captain Jack Kidd
Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!
Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network