Friday, March 21, 2008

bike riding

What do you call a psychic midget who's just escaped from jail? A small medium at large.
If rugs could talk, would they just lie?
What time is it when ten carnivores are chasing you, and you're alone?
Okay, so bike riding, huh? So there's some quote like "once you learn to ride a bike..." but APPARENTLY it's not quite true. (Remember, I used to ride my bike to and from work, about 15-25 minutes) I got training wheels (yeah THAT wasn't embarrassing), but then even after that, I couldn't help but go left, try all I could. So I figured, well, it's been a while. (You think?) Then, thankfully, mom and dad got on... and THEY couldn't help but go left. Huh. More trys later, but that's enough for this day of frustration. Ok, went to a large parking lot, and I did MUCH better! The training wheels almost never hit the ground! Now, I WAS on Mom's bike, but next time it'll be my own.

Hide -n- go seek

Profile for CacheDeal

In between Q & S is Arrr!

My pirate name is:
Captain Jack Kidd
Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!
Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network