Sunday, March 9, 2008

Irish festival

The funniest ad you'll see
Why do bagpipers walk when they play? They're trying to get away from the noise.
What do you get when you play a country song backwards?
So today I went to an Irish festival in downtown Gvegas, and it was fun. Tonight I went to my programming tutor who I told that within the last two days, randomly, suddenly, out of the blue, I remembered two key aspects of programming in my chosen language, Java! Long forgotten pieces are coming back...

Hide -n- go seek

Profile for CacheDeal

In between Q & S is Arrr!

My pirate name is:
Captain Jack Kidd
Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!
Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network