Saturday, March 15, 2008

I'm walkin', I'm talkin'...

What do you call a fly with no wings? A walk.
So what's the speed of dark?
A sandwich walks into a bar, and the bartender says "I'm sorry, we don't serve food here."
What lies on it's back 1000 feet in the air?
With my double vision, I have become heroic Doc Holliday in the movie Tombstone: "I've got two guns... one for each of ya."
My goodness Dad found a site that's just incredible: http://www.hulu.com/ Your favorite TV shows, even your fave MOVIES!
THAT was weird. I got up this mornin and put on my "Official Dog Walker" hat, (I walk 'em weekly at the GHS), went for a walk around the lake, and met a lady who was walking her three golden retrievers, and I got to walk one for a very long time! And he "was a verrrry good boy. Yes. Good dog."

Hide -n- go seek

Profile for CacheDeal

In between Q & S is Arrr!

My pirate name is:
Captain Jack Kidd
Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!
Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network