Friday, March 14, 2008

General Tso and- I just farted- birthday card

Why are they called hemoroids? Shouldn't they be called asteroids? (My British version) Shouldn't they be called bummers?
All generalizations are false.
What do you call a fly with no wings?
So last night, I had for the first time since the wreck, General Tso's chicken from my favorite ever Chinese restaurant, the Rice Bowl, which useda be one of my favorite ever dishes (still is). I remember that back in the day, when we got delivery, thay used to call up "Food heah. Lice bowl."
You know when I was back in the hospital, my honesty came back first. Right in the middle of talking to someone, I would say something like "It's been a good -- I just farted -- session for my legs."
You know, for Dad's bday yesterday, I gave him a card that said on the inside "Happy 58th birthday Dad!" and on the back said "in case you forgot how old you are, or how we're related." I wondered if before the wreck, I made as much fun of my parents young age and they both reminded me of the extra-large package of Depends I gave them for their retirement.

Hide -n- go seek

Profile for CacheDeal

In between Q & S is Arrr!

My pirate name is:
Captain Jack Kidd
Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!
Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network