Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter + Carepage

Welcome to all my Carepage visitors! Glad you could stop by.
What time is it when ten carnivores are chasing you, and you're alone? Ten after one.
Is constipate an irregular verb?
What does a fish say when it runs into a wall?
So I said I was going to hide Easter eggs for my kids, and dad said "yeah, like we did for you, over and over... same eggs." I asked how old I was. "8?" "No..." "18?!" "No..." "Well, when did you last do that?" "About 15 minutes ago..."

Hide -n- go seek

Profile for CacheDeal

In between Q & S is Arrr!

My pirate name is:
Captain Jack Kidd
Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!
Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network